Pierre joined Langebæk as a Senior Consultant in 2022 at our Swedish office.
With a broad, international experience within risk management, fire consultancy and project management, Pierre brings many years of experience of professional expertise to our clients.
Pierre’s recent position was as Head of Global Fire Safety and Risk Management at Northvolt AB. Prior to this, Pierre’s career includes among others diverse roles as Director of Quality and Innovation and BB7 Fire & Security Consulting, Vice President Fire Protection Engineering at COWI for 6 years and 7+ years in different roles at SWECO, including the role as Business Area Manager.
Furthermore, Pierre has been teaching at the Swedish Rescue Services College in Revinge, Sweden.
With more than 25 years of experience, Pierre’s knowledge and experiences will be utilized in Langebæk’s projects to ensure our client’s business, Fire Safety-wise including the Business Continuity- and Insurance perspective.
Pierre’s educational background is a master’s degree in Fire Protection Engineering and Risk Management from 1992 at Lund’s University and the Swedish Rescue Services College in Revinge.
Fire Safety & Risk Management
- Fire Safety Design including performance- and risk-based design
- Fire Safety Commissioning, Coordinated Testing, Inspection and Approval
- Risk analysis regarding Flammables, Operational Risks and Project Risks etc.
Complex Projects and Programmes
- Programme / Project Management of international projects
- Scoping, planning and execution
- Coordination & follow-up
- Multidisciplinary Design Management
- Fire safety Design Management
Management and Leadership
- Management at strategic level
- Leading Companies, Department- and Team Managers in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Dubai, and the UK.
Mobile: +46 739 525 255