Martijn joined Langebæk in 2022 and is affiliated with our Norwegian office.
For many years, Martijn has worked as a sales engineer at a system integrator in his native Netherlands with material handling and warehouse systems, including analysis of logistics processes, development of concepts and solutions as well of sales of various systems. He has also developed and implemented several products for the industry.
In addition, Martijn has been self-employed for 10 years, among other things he has been running a ski resort in Norway and thus building up extensive experience in operations and work processes with a focus on efficiency and cost savings.
Martijn’s educational background is an Electronics Engineer from 2000 in Holland.
Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse set-up and optimization
- Production layouts and processes
- Material handling and working environment
- Concept development
- Supplier screening and selection
- Big Data analysis
- Planning and execution
- Coordination and QA
- Team Management
Negotiation and Contract
- Negotiation techniques and legal experience
- WMS RFQ-process management
- General IT-understanding, WMS, WCS, PLC.
M: +47 4764 8993