Langebæk Consulting is seeking a Senior Supply Chain & Logistics Consultant for our office in Oslo, Norway. For many years Langebæk has been working closely together with smaller & larger clients such as Coop, Brdr. Dahl, TINE, Europris, Diplom Is and Hennig Olsen. The successful applicant will get the opportunity to significantly influence our continued growth in Norway.
As a Senior Consultant at Langebæk Consulting AS you will be responsible for the development of our customers’ future logistical setup. You will get to work with some of the leading companies in the Nordic region. The primary content of the job will be:
- Defining customers’ needs based on data and workshops with customers
- Data analyses and solution design
- Supplier selection and negotiation
- Project execution and follow up
- Go-live support within automation
- Project management
We expect the candidate also will be a part of the development of the Norwegian office to reach Langebæk’s strategic goals in Norway. You will be based in our office in Oslo, Norway, but a major part of your time will be spent on-site with customers. You can expect 30-40 days of travel within the Nordic region.
We expect a minimum 10 years of hands-on experience with intra-logistics and SCM. This could either be from experience with logistic and SCM within a larger company or combined with consultancy experience. You must be experienced in working in projects with a high focus on quality. We also expect that you have experience in working with analysis and problem-solving tasks. You are a quick learner and able to put yourself in the position of the customer to evaluate their potential issues. Your personality reflects a high drive, your work analytical and structured with your assignments and you have high communication skills.
The ideal candidate
- A master’s degree in supply chain management and/or logistics (M.A. or M.Sc.)
- Documented experience with material flows (intra-logistics) and, preferably, knowledge of different warehouse technologies
- Distribution optimization experience
- Solid experience with data processing and analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- English skills both in writing and oral is a must, knowledge of Nordic language is preferable.
- A senior role at one of the leading Supply Chain & Logistics Consultancies in the Nordics
- The opportunity to make a real difference for leading Scandinavian companies
- Personal and professional development in a highly skilled organization
- A part of an informal culture with high focus on customer quality
- Our Vision is to be the most competent and trusted logistics and supply chain consultancy.
For more information on how we use your data, read our policy here: www.langebaek.com/data-policy.