Andreas joined Langebæk in 2022 as a Senior Consultant and brings an educational background as Production Engineering from DTU and a LEAN education. Furthermore, Andreas has a history as a special forces soldier (frogman) for 7 years.
Before joining Langebæk, Andreas has worked at Emergency Medical Services (Region Hovedstaden) being a part of the Covid-19 taskforce and supply chain and optimization responsible for Covid-19 test and vaccinations centers and prior to this, as Head of Covid-19 testcenter (Region Sjælland).
Thus, Andreas is experienced within supply chain, workflows, and process optimization and has a diverse insight in healthcare logistics.
Andreas also has a profound interest in behavioral design and nudging (self-taught) and coaching which he has also gained extensive experience and success with through his employment with Toms Gruppen A/S as a Supply Chain Optimization Specialist and Project Manager, in addition to having worked with change management and Lean.
Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Flow and Process design and optimization
- Production optimization
- Behavioral designer and Nudging
- LEAN implementation
- Identifying bottlenecks and non-value adding processes
- Resource and capacity planning
- Production and Inventory layout optimization
- Health care logistics
- Project Planning and execution
- Problem Solving true testing
- Leading teams
- Coaching and facilitating.
M: +45 2585 4180