Are you looking to start your career in the dynamic and fast-paced world of logistics consultancy? Do you have a passion for problem-solving, optimizing warehouse solutions, and helping businesses thrive? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Who we are
Langebaek specializes in logistics and supply chain management, with emphasis on warehousing automation projects, from decision support via procurement through implementation. This means we support our clients’ aims to reach success in their markets through the entire process from analyzing needs to making sure the solutions to support their goals become realized and continuously improve.
Each of our employees has the technical skill sets and personal characteristics to make a real difference to our customers. Our goal is to create a working environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
As a Consultant at Langebaek, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and work closely with our experienced consultants on projects. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct research, data analysis, and market assessment to support project objectives (PowerBI/Excel and/or flowcharts).
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and recommendations for clients.
- Attend client meetings, workshops, and site visits to gain practical experience.
- Stay up-to-day with industry trends and best practices.
What you bring
We are imaging that you are currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in supply chain management, Logistics, moreover, you have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills working with Excel and/or PowerBI
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
What we offer
- Mentorship from experienced logistics professionals.
- Exposure to diverse industries and projects.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for skill development and growth.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this opportunity and how your skills and background align with the role. Please send your application to email@example.com.